Millions of consumers all over the world use their PayPal Login online for their online financial transactions. Your PayPal Login gives you access to your PayPal account, allowing you to check your balance, make transfers, pay bills, or review transactions. PayPal is increasingly being preferred by consumers, especially frequent online shoppers, because of the additional level of security provided by PayPal. Because it is relatively affordable and is also efficient in processing times, PayPal Login users can use their account much like they do their checking account or credit/debit cards for various merchants and retailers on the Internet. In the world of e-commerce, the PayPal Login is also used by many businesses and clients in sending payments to their contractors or employees. It can be used in conjunction with a person's existing bank account such as for direct deposit transactions, making it very convenient and time-efficient. However, the common complaint among users is the PayPal Login procedure which can be confusing to beginners. The site layout can be a hassle to navigate if you are not used to it yet. We realize this problem, which is why we went through the PayPal Login process ourselves and figured out the easiest way to do it. We created a simple tutorial video which walks you through the login process, and posted the video on this page. If you would rather read the instructions, we have also provided a step-by-step guide for the login procedure, as well as instructions for resetting your PayPal password, and a list of contact details for PayPal customer support if you need further assistance regarding your account.
Direct steps to access your PayPal Login online:
1. On your Web browser, enter this direct URL for the PayPal homepage: https://www.paypal.com.
2. You will see the login field on the upper section of the homepage. Enter your E-mail Address and your Password in the corresponding fields.
3. After you have entered your information, click on the 'Log In' icon.
4. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your login process.
Easy guide to resetting your PayPal Login password:
1. On your Web browser, make sure you are on the PayPal homepage (https://www.paypal.com).
2. On the login field in the upper section of the homepage, you will see a 'Forgot?' icon inside the Password field. Click on this icon.
3. A pop-up message will appear on your screen. Click 'Get started'.
4. You will be redirected to another page. Select the radio button for 'I don't know my password'.
5. Enter the security code or Captcha on the page. Click 'Continue'.
6. Follow the next onscreen instructions to complete your password reset.
List of contact information for PayPal customer support:
Customer Service Number - 1-402-935-2050
Remember to add our page to your Bookmarks so you can always refer to the resources we have provided here. We aim to provide the most accurate and up-to-date information, and we are always checking the PayPal Login procedure. Make sure you are checking back regularly so you can stay informed of any changes to the process.
Shortcut to PayPal Login page here...
Guide to accessing your PayPal account.
Quick steps to reset your PayPal password.
For additional assistance, here\'s how to reach PayPal support.
Your opinion of PayPal:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login pages for credit cards and financial institutions...
Login pages for educational sites, eLearning sites, and online learning...
Login pages for online services and online website member areas...